A NECESSITY IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Gathering live indicators on athletes performances or on location based information is a key component in the production of sport events programs for media broadcasters. This kind of data is paving the way to a new user experience by really immersing him in the core of the event with:
- broadcasting of enriched content throughout the live coverage of the event,
- sharper journalistic analysis thanks to real-time data.
Thanks to advanced embedded signal processing algorithms and ultra-low power wireless communications protocols, SEQUANTA systems enable the acquisition of high value added live digital data for sport events:
- Multi-sensors data fusion: 3D inertial measurement unit (accelerometer, gyro, magnetometer), temperature and pressure
- GPS and RF signal based location systems
- Optimized power consumption to last on the event duration
- Mobile and wireless acquisition network
- Connectivity with long range telecoms networks
- Advanced algorithms to generate useful and meaningful information
SEQUANTA develops groundbreaking autonomous and multi-point wireless data acquisition systems… They integrate inertial MEMS components for motion capture and advanced positioning systems, combining GPS and radio localization, to deliver the highest level of performance and accuracy.