ONEPROD – Monitoring system for predictive maintenance
In the framework of its predictive maintenance offering, ONEPROD part of the ACOEM group provides monitoring solutions that allow to avoid unexpected breakdowns in industrial production tools. Traditionally ONEPRODI is using wired data acquisition systems. However, they are costly and hard to install in harsh environments or explosive zones, like in the oil & gas and mining industry. To cover the distance to connect and power the monitoring equipment considerable lengths of cable are required especially in industrial spaces with difficult access.
Developing a wireless data acquisition system became a key success factor in the ONEPROD strategy in order to avoid any cabling issue and to improve the safety of the staff in charge of portable measures.
Today, based on SEQUANTA technologies and systems, ACOEM launches ONEPROD EAGLE, a new smart online solution, more efficient and with long-range capabilities to collect all required data to detect early defaults.
But we had to lean on an experienced partner in the field of wireless data acquisition systems. SEQUANTA provided us with a reliable and robust wireless stack and we can count on SEQUANTA to support us towards ISA100 compatibility. Together we developed in a record time a very efficient system for which the sensor and the wireless repeater are ATEX Zone 0 certified. We will continue to improve the solution to stay at the top performance in the market regarding technical features and cost effectiveness.
EAGLE early defects detection system
- Providing of a specific hardware architecture for the sensor component of the Eagle solution and integration of ACOEM accelerometer specifications
- Providing of a dedicated embedded software for vibratory signal processing adapted to ACOEM specifications
- ATEX certified sensors (explosive atmosphere)
Components of the wireless network:
- Embedded software for the Eagle radio repeaters
- SEQUANTA gateways with their operating and monitoring system
- 2.4 GHz ISM bandwidth and SEQUANTA 802.15.4 standardized wireless communications stack