In the SEQUANTA offer, the wireless network infrastructure includes gateways and OEM gateways to integrate the wireless data acquisition system with third party equipment or third party IT systems and also wireless routers to repeat and route the information from the sensors, acquisition nodes or actuators to the gateway.
Latency X range
SEQUANTA: Distributed multipoint monitoring (traffic management, parking, industry, tracking
IoT: Metering, supply chain monitoring, fire detection
WiFI/Cellular: M2M/streaming/Point to Point
- 2.4 GHz ISM frequency band
- 2 standard communication stacks IEEE 802.15.4.E and ISA100
- Self-organization and self-healing of the communication paths
- FTDMA (Frequency Time Division Multiple Access) acquisition network
- Easy extension of the acquisition perimeter
- Bidirectional and synchronized network with field equipments
Wireless and ultra low power mesh router, operating in the 2.4GHz ISM bandwith and on the IEEE 802.15.4e standardized protocol. With SEQUANTA routers, you simply expand the range of your SEQUANTA data acquisition system.
The bridge between SEQUANTA acquisition system and an IP network. The gateway collects data from the acquisition nodes or from the embedded sensors directly or through routers. The gateway embed NETPULSE software.
Gateway to interface SEQUANTA acquisition system with third party equipments or components. The gateway integrates with any type of equipment or component through a serial port interface or a 4 dry contact interface.