The application for informed decisions
Obtaining crucial, real-time data is one thing; it’s another thing to be able to visualize and exploit it to get the added value out of it. Taking advantage of the field data is what unlocks the potential of the IIoT and makes it a powerful tool for operational activities.
Designed for Edge Computing
SEQUANTA Signal One data are continuously stored and consolidated at the SEQUANTA Core software platform level.
The SEQUANTA Core software platform is available in a SaaS mode, can be hosted on the customer information system or embedded on mobile assets.
- Configuration and monitoring of the deployed systems.
- Storage of data and events.
- Data processing engine: spatial analysis, classification and segmentation.
- Generation of dashboards and reports.
- Spatio-temporal data visualization.
- Configuration of geofencing rules.
- Intermittent connectivity management.
Edge computing, Decisive data
Combined with the Core platform and integrated into a customized solution thanks to the expertise of the SEQUANTA teams, Signal One is the cornerstone of a complete offering to maximize the use and optimize the maintenance of mobile assets.
- Available as a SaaS application or hosted within customer IT infrastructure or embedded on mobile assets.
- Non-stop storage and consolidation of data pre-processed by SEQUANTA Signal One.
- Powerful tools to create interesting dashboards.
Demanding applications, disruptive solutions
They meet the most demanding requirements of the railway, transport, construction & quarrying, defense and civil security sectors …