A better accessibility in harsh environments
In the framework of its predictive maintenance offering, ONEPROD part of the ACOEM group provides monitoring solutions that allow to avoid unexpected breakdowns in industrial production tools. Traditionally ONEPRODI is using wired data acquisition systems. However they are costly and hard to install in harsh environments or explosive zones, like in the oil & gas and mining industry. To cover the distance to connect and power the monitoring equipment considerable lengths of cable are required especially in industrial spaces with difficult access.
Developing a wireless data acquisition system became a key success factor in the ONEPROD strategy in order to avoid any cabling issue and to improve the safety of the staff in charge of portable measures.
Today, based on SEQUANTA technologies and systems, ACOEM launches ONEPROD EAGLE, a new smart online solution, more efficient and with long-range capabilities to collect all required data to detect early defaults.
We design and provide monitoring tools for rotating machines. We know which data has to be collected and how to use it. But we had to lean on an experienced partner in the field of wireless data acquisition systems. HIKOB provided us with a reliable and robust wireless stack and we can count on HIKOB to support us towards ISA100 compatibility.
Together we developed in a record time a very efficient system for which the sensor and the wireless repeater are ATEX Zone 0 certified. We will continue to improve the solution to stay at the top performance in the market regarding technical features and cost effectiveness.
Wireless data acquisition system delivered as an OEM offering
- Providing of a specific hardware architecture for the sensor component of the Eagle solution and integration of ACOEM accelerometer specifications
- Providing of a dedicated embedded software for vibratory signal processing adapted to ACOEM specifications
- Providing of ATEX certified sensors (explosive atmosphere)
Components of the wireless data acquisition network:
- Turnkey SEQUANTA LION wireless and autonomous router and SEQUANTA GATEWAY
- Operating and monitoring system based on SEQUANTA NETPULSE application
- 2.4 GHz ISM bandwidth and SEQUANTA 802.15.4 standardized wireless
A more efficient and easier access to strategic vibratory data
- Extremely robust wireless communications, no interferences with other wireless networks (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi …)
- Extensive radio network architecture deployment to cover important distances and large spaces
- Improvement of diagnostics reliability: continuous data acquisition and collection, more relevant spectrum of data enabling superior analysis compared to single and isolated data acquisition
- Long life cycle for the sensor part of the system thanks to an optimized management of the embedded computing resources for signal processing